Free Copywriting Resources
- The Secrets Of Copywriting: How To Make Money With Copy and Marketing [Free 5 Hour Course]
- Copy Chief Radio
- Copy That! Youtube Channel
Copy Chief Community & Training Dashboard
Joining Copy Chief also saved me a lot of time and overwhelm.
First off, the community also comes with its own training dashboard where I had access to any and every type of training I could dream of – all at my fingertips. Instead of blowing my money on several different courses, I paid one fee and had everything I needed in one place.
Also, thanks to their unlimited copy critiques and high-quality feedback, I improved my copywriting very quickly, gained a strong sense of focus and confidence, and eventually… knew when I was ready to apply for jobs.
And when that time came, the forum already had its own job board with vetted job listings. There was no shortage of opportunities to apply for there!
Ready to join me and a super-friendly, supportive community of teachers-turned-copywriters? Go HERE to join us in the Copy Chief community. Note: as a Copy Chief affiliate I may earn a small commission when you join, at no cost to you.
Not sure where to start with the “Classroom to Copy” podcast?
Recognize the parallels: An ode to teachers-turned-copywriters
Leave teaching behind:
- Guilt, Regrets, and Freedom: A Teacher’s Honest Reflection on Switching To Copy
- Classroom to Copy #10: How Teachers Can Break Free from Burnout & Build Thriving Careers as Copywriters
Is copywriting right for you? Q&A: A Day In The Life of a Teacher-Turned-Copywriter + How to Know if Direct Response Is For you
Learn from a community:
- How the Copy Chief Community Helped Me Find A Lucrative Niche
- Classroom to Copy #4: Discovering Your Copywriting Niche Part 2: Lessons from Teachers Turned Copywriters
- Classroom to Copy #5: More Done Than Perfect — The Value of Community and Mentorship in Copywriting – with Ben Henken and Chris Pearson
- The Secret Copywriting Superpower That Teachers Take for Granted
Interviews with other teachers-turned-copywriters:
- Classroom to Copy #8: Former Teacher Charlotte Ellis Shares Insider Tips on Balancing Teaching, Copywriting, and Building a Lucrative Writing Business
- Classroom to Copy #9: Writing the Next Chapter of Teaching Through Copy with Elizabeth Salisbury
Taking your copywriting career 1 step FURTHER: Former Special Ed Teacher Chris Orzechowski On How to Build a Multi-Million-Dollar Copywriting Empire